Sunday, February 01, 2009

oh shit

I don't like painting. Maybe I do sometimes.

I haven't been drawing the stuff I like. The usual fantasy stuff. It's all either still life, landscape or peoples. I don't mind drawing peoples but they move too much or other people will just happen to stand there, obstructing your very nice view, once you've started your sketch.

Damnit ok. Just. Stand. Still.

But anyway, here's something to take my mind off from all the artsy fartsy nonsense that's driving everyone crazy. Eets time to annoy the neighbours.



Hello you =] yesterday was an awesome-tastic day with you, as with every other day. I had fun looking at all the spiders and pulling you up those steep lengthy flights of stairs haha. I have a gutsy feeling I'll never get sick of you. Oh well. And by the way, you just leveled! =] Hello Charmeleon!

rock on
haha ok now i feel like jamming

No comments: