Friday, February 13, 2009

almost

Happy belated 3rd to my god-daughter Kimi.

I'm glad today there weren't any fireworks, though the conditions for one were clearly there. Tempers were held back I guess and that's good. Forgiveness was spread across from one to the other and whatever that is preventable was prevented.

Water under the bridge is all.

I'm glad we didn't explode. I'm glad it didn't happen. And I'm too glad we talked about it in the end. It felt great to release whatever it was that was inside and the fact that you took it calmly and was so forgiving made it a lot easier on me. I'm still sorry though. It takes a while to get it out of my system =). But here's to us, 3 months of friendship, love, being there for each other and for all the awesomeness. Thank you.

rock on

No comments: