Sunday, February 08, 2009

bubbles

There's a nice evening sky going on right now. My living room, the part near by the window where the plants are, looks like some scene from Caravaggio. And here I am sitting in between the light and dark. My house is noisy, with the television and the constant cries from Kratos, the Sony god of war, on the PS2.

Leslie was talking to me about Magic the other day. Hell no I am never going back but the art is as sweet as ever. It seems that I've lost touch with my inner fantasy goober. Magic art used to be my passion and it has been long since I've drawn anything fantasy. Honestly, how can you not get sick of drawing bottles and fruits everyday.



And generally I don't like painting but I have to tahan man =/


rock on
western painting or printmaking?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet sweet nicol bolas *wipe drools*