Saturday, February 21, 2009

=\

Man, homework's fucked up. So much to do and so little time. I'm pretty sure everyone's dying for tutorial week. Then again, I'm sure we're all going to slack during tutorial week and NOT FINISH anything lol. I haven't met the guys for a long time now. Oh wait they're all having exams =x maybe after that we can all have a nice round of buffet at Sakae Sushi. Except this time round Samuel (I owe him 10bucks) won't be the same monster he used to be back then. And I need to gain abit of weight too.

My room is too disgusting already. I've got no time to clean it up its always off to here or there to finish up some classwork. And I'm just too hard on myself. But why wouldn't I be when the school system keeps fucking up my record. I did not take that subjects you twats and that's not my GPA. I deserve better. You can go fuck yourselves. Cereal.

Apart from that everything else is fine. To quote from Rina "you and her how?" Me and her has always been good, cept for a few things in between. And it should be that way. It's too unnatural if it's all ups and no downs. Where's the balance to that? And it's even worse if it's all downs lol (i've been there, not a pretty place).

Mellow music is good therapy for my metal-ridden soul. I admit the metal's been getting at me one way or another and I don't like it, no matter how good it feels. I needed the in-between and I think I've found it (keane? no take that! wait..OH snow patrol! don't ridicule me you lol)

I went to mosque today and it felt good.


rock on
thank you for coming all the way to queenstown

No comments: