Friday, September 15, 2006

promiscous

i can draw bunnies now.

and

mystical water dragons.

bunny can fly, swim and do a whole lot more things once i get my brain cracking on the next mini comic strip.

until then, fly bunny, fly.

****

they need to do storyboarding.

i can do abit of storyboarding.

but i dont think i am that willing to help them.

i dunno.

im considering.

and

its quite scary and freaky.

but its a challenge.

and whats in it for me?

so far desmond and ian has approached me to do storyboards for them.

im gona wait till wen fong finds me.

****

fable is such a nice game.

though its old lah.

u get to be good or bad.

i was bad last time.

grew 3 inch horns.

maybe im gona be good this time round.

but eating those crunchy chicks make me evil.

lol

rock on...

love you..

No comments: