Wednesday, September 20, 2006

dirty things

this is the final week of holiday.

this is also the final week of not having to wait till 7++pm to eat. and then after that you still have to go to the mosque to pray.

every single night.

the month of fasting is slowly approaching. of course i can tahan not eating. its the getting angry part that im worried about. cos when you fast you're not supposed to get angry or anything.

you're supposed to be humble.

so if anybody out there disturbs me ON PURPOSE, he/she is being a total jerk.

then maybe after fasting i'll beat 'em up.

kidding.

****

its all karen's fault.

that night i went to ian's place and there was this neopets thingy on his internet browser.

n e o p e t s


sounds familiar.

then i went.

and got HOOKED.

fuck sia..

****

im not particularly in a good mood right now. firstly, holidays are ending. secondly, my dad is really pissed about my phonebill. it's like $65? and sometimes way much more than that. and i blame myself. i just feel fucking guilty. i wish i could pay him but hey, i dont have pocket money. i have to work to be able to eat my meals three fucking times a day! guys, if you see me sms-ing someone, stop me. and finally, i dont get to see my immortal till after hari raya. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?? I MISS HER LIKE CRAZY...

rock on..

No comments: