Tuesday, January 10, 2006

sheep

today is hari raya haji. and i did not go to the mosque early in the morning to pray. nope. instead i went to visit my granpa at the hospital. yea. around 8 when we reached there, my family and i. we managed to squeeze 5 people in the cab. my dad told the cabbie " its an emergency ". and lo and behold, we got through. didnt do much at the hospital really. fell asleep a couple of times. believe me, sleeping on the waiting benches can really hurt your back! and since we got nothing better to do, we made paper aeroplanes. the paper was meant initially for drawing. but i got bored of drawing after sketching that dumb tree. so we flew aeroplanes instead. hmmm. reminds me of that rhcp song aeroplane. i remember it won some other song on mtv's chart attack. rhcp rox! =P . after a lot of 'flights', we got bored and made paper boats instead. and guess what? we raced them in the nearby lingkang outside the hospital. yep. sort of like kampung days. but i've never lived the kampung live before. at nightfall we went back to my other gran's place (my mom's side) for dinner. the house was cramped full of people. hari raya wad, my mom commented.

oh yeah..lol..i realise why poeple dont visit my blog often. its cos the name is too long and complicated aint it? one-quaver-onetriplet-semiquaver. cmon man. ask any musician out there to explain it to y'all. its that simple!

rock on...

No comments: