Tuesday, January 17, 2006

crazy

i love goblins. really. they are cute and funny. not to mention dumb as well. hilariously dumb. especially in magic. they make fierce fighters, having haste, provoke, first strike and they can ping too. i always take pride in my goblin deck but yesterday brought unhappiness to my heart as my goblin deck lost 1-2 to sam's elves. damn! i hate elves.

ok let's cut the magic card talk and go back to earth. i've been going to the gym lately with sam, every monday and friday. it's to keep fit of course! i dont want to be a 'sick child' once school starts for me. and speaking about school, i still have trouble deciding where to go. both napfa la selle needs a portfolio and i have to go through an interview to get in! if i go to SP, i'll have another dilema. architecture? or creative media design? my dad really wants me to go architecture. i thinks its somewhat cool to be an architect but im more into fantasy drawings. my long term goal is to be an illustrator. an artist. a fantasy artist to be precise. if i want that, then la selle or napfa is the choice for me. but im afraid you see. they are really REALLY pro down there.

that's it for today. my tummy's growling...

rock on...

No comments: