Tuesday, January 03, 2006

kudos

kudos to the new year!

it has been a while since ive written anything on this here space. i duno what compelled me to write today but here i am. sitting at the com listening to fort minor, playing maple now and then. i have got to go somewhere. everywhere people are going somewhere. to school, to work. but i aint going nowhere.

i got a job now. tutor. not a bad pay. then again, all pays are good to me. it starts today though. pretty cool huh? im teaching math by the way. and you wont believe



great. more work. my dad just called. he wants me to deliver something to my gran's place at commonewealth. argh! from jurong west(deliver parcel) to commonwealth. sickening. oh well.

oh yeah. before i forget. new year resolutions. the basic list. 1) play more soccer - practise my defending skills(very karat) 2) stay fit - that means you can see me in the gym every friday 3) watch world cup - its a crime not to 4) keep drawing - very important. i need to improve my drawing skills. serious.

i miss her. a lot. yea im not supposed to see her anymore but thats my little secret. i think of her all the time when im not supposed to. maybe i'll see her tomorrow. sadded *sob*

rock on.

No comments: