Thursday, January 05, 2006

i try ah...

went back to my old school today. cca orientation. was fun actually. the sec ones were pretty much the same. annoying brats. went to somehow help the band. played a drum demo for them. sucked. haha. that dumbass samuel went off somewhere. so i was 'forced' to play. cmon guys, you cant depend on me anymore. my days as a gessband member are over. im a freakin senior now! though i joke alot and adopt this 'friend friend' attitude, the feeling is still yucky. they didnt do good though. only 57 names. yes, you heard me. 57. compared to last year's (im not boasting or anything) whooping 120+ names, i'd pretty much say it sucked. cmon guys(and gals) you can do way much better than that! i really hoped this year's intake is good. if we cant have quantity then we must have QUALITY.

saw sarah today. not supposed to see her though. she wouldnt let go of my arm when i was polishing them boots. nice. warm. she screamed at me during the orientation when i touched and tried to play her precious piccolo. and she just wouldnt let me off when 'band' ended. she wants to see me. very often. but i cant. im not supposed to. we are not supposed to see each other. she kissed me. she wasnt suppose to.she has to control. go and study. dont think about me. dont worry about me. i'll be fine. go worry about yourself. when i'm gone just carry on, dont moan, rejoice everytime you hear the sound of my voice. know that im looking down on you smiling. and i dont feel a thing so baby, dont feel no pain just smile back.

i tried to use cheat engine on maple today. didnt work. maybe i'll try again. ive had it pestering nicholas for that dumb hack. its like, he wont give it to me. argh! but the cheat engine thingy. nah. keeps disconnecting. I NEED A DAMN BYPASS!!!!

any of you folks out there got bypass to maplesea?

rock on...

No comments: