Wednesday, August 05, 2009

oh




David. Not finished obviously. That day couldn't focus much. Turned out quite OK. And I hate to do charcoal on NON-charcoal paper. Very irritating. If only I had a charcoal pencil.
But anyway today me jianwei catherine and olivia came to school (on the only day we don't) to do our prints. Lo and behold. The word is out. Please remember to wash your plate ONLY after you finish printing and NOT after every print. Wasted our time man =\
Overall printing is a nice challenging experience (especially if you dont fuck up the sides with your dirty fingers dzaki) and you get to bully jianwei to wipe the press and tear the papers. Kidding uh. I do some of the work too okay.
Why my hand always kena one. I wash and scrub and clean already sure SURE kena.
rock on

No comments: