Sunday, August 02, 2009

happenings


Discussion time!

I don't believe there is anything wrong with my hair. Everyone should just look at it in a deconstructionalist point of view and think of it as just hair. People should not be judged by how they look but how they present themselves when meeting new people. Smile, firm handshake, Hi how are you? Smile and be polite and considerate.

Good example. Metal people. People from Lamb of God, Metallica or Trivium to name a few. Sure they all had their fair share of 'fuck you's and headbanging metal shit. But off stage they are nice people. They talk nicely and are just like you and me, only much much richer and talented.

So about my hair. It's just hair. You want to judge me, judge me by how I speak and how I interact with you. Judge me by my achievements or failures. Of course first impressions count but hey, we're all different. Set our differences aside and try to look for common ground.

And that's it. Don't be so fucking judgemental.


rock on

No comments: