Friday, January 09, 2009

tattoo show

Ahah! So Julie, Jianwei and I went for the inaugural tattoo show at the Singapore Expo today. I think it would have been more enjoyable IF all of us had tattoos/were tattoo artists/were going to have a tattoo over there. But overall it was nice to see all the different shtuff.

But to be honest with you, I went just to see this guy.





The Chris Garver. Very cool guy. I think we were the last few to have our pictures taken with him. We also had our cool posters signed too. Of course we did, we waited in the queue damn long man. I guess our patience finally paid off haha.

There was also this event on stage where Garver and three other artists collaborated on four different canvases. What they did was to draw on their own canvases and then after a few minutes switch over to the other canvases. This they did like a few times and after awhile all of the canvases looked freaking nice.

So all in all it was goood. Had dinner at Jule's after. Imba baked rice ;;

rock on

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome that you got to meet Garver! Hope it's okay that I posted your photo to my blog: www.victoriasrighthip.typepad.com/

Raeborn said...

No problem =)