Monday, January 19, 2009

grumpy day



I thought Monday was going to be a grumpy day for me at least, cause we had to bring so much stuff for 2D studio art. And we have to do so much for Anatomy drawing class. In the end it wasn't all that bad. I actually liked painting with the palette knife because it seems easier than blending and I'm not uber good at blending paint. So impasto knife-ing I will be for the next few paintings. Haha.

And bloody hell the travelling to and fro NAFA is starting to bug me. Too often I reach home late and exhausted lol. Maybe it's just a phase. Been thinking about certain stuff lately. Not the only one to think about it but I think it's really valid.

But damn I feel pressured by schoolwork. So damn tiring.

And alot!


rock on
PS: i really think the couple jokes have to stop eh? ;) once in a while it's nice and funny but not at every lesson and everytime. i mean come on.

thanks

No comments: