Thursday, January 22, 2009

charmander

I know I haven't been myself lately. School's really doing something to my brain, like I feel like a "raffles school girl". Come one man, grades aren't everything. Travelling here and there and back again to school is really taking its toll on me. And this coughity cough is making it worse too.

Lucky you were to there to tell me, that school isn't all about grades. It isn't about owning other people (though you get owned in the process =x) and it isn't about proving something to yourself. School's about learning and owning YOURSELF. To improve and own some medium and to discover yourself as well.

Lucky again you were there to remind me to take care of myself. To be there with me when shit happened. To support and remind me to drink my water every time I almost coughed to death.

And so I thank you. And I love you.


rock on

No comments: