Wednesday, December 31, 2008

the year before 09

What I can say about 2008.

But of course a lot of thing happened this year. Let's just look at the highlights. For starters, I left SP Architecture around the beginning of the year. I made a lot of wonderful friends there. It was during this time of my life I played soccer almost everyday. I remember the cheap $2 chicken rice stall. I remember archery. And remember how we all used to rush for submissions? I remember bulking up and gymming three times a week. I used to weigh 55kg and that's big for me. And that was poly life for me.

Another highlight is the break-up. And so I broke up with Sarah. I guessed she doesn't even remember me by now which is ok. We shared many good times and horrible times. I remember missing her loads when she was overseas. I miss her cute little bunny that likes me more than it likes her. Minnie, that's what it was called. I remember all the piano playing and the song singing. Then came the rough times. It came and it got rougher and by the time it went away both of us were left scarred and separated. And that was Sarah.

NAFA. The new beginning. A way of redemption. This half of the year was the best half. I met a mellowhead, a metalhead, a rempit, a fish, a lian and the beng. I also met the family and what a family it is. There were a lot of late nights, a lot of jamming. I learnt how to paint and do printmaking. I learnt that pastel is a bitch (kidding =x) History is so much fun, more than Investigating Art. I may seem nerdy but there are bigger nerds ;) NAFA is great. NAFA admin, is not.

The final highlight, is you =] I never would have imagined it will come to this and it has. A whole lot of things. A lot of mellow things as well. Movies, lepaking, the family. It's all HOOD xD And I'm making it a new year resolution, to not let this fall. To give it my all and let it grow. I love you.

So that was 2008 simplified.

rock on

No comments: