Friday, December 19, 2008

pre-

It's less than a week to Christmas. Heh this is the first time I'm so worked up over Christmas. Better finish the prezzies soon.

I haven't been updating because well there isn't much to update. I finally got my results from NAFA after all the hassle. And my reaction? OK lah. I felt that I could have done much better but I'm stuck with what I have now. Haix. I'm not going to post it here. Nobody does that, not unless they're really thick-skinned and BHB. Haha.

Life is getting much better. I'm really thankful for everything that has happened, be it good or bad. Why the bad things? Because when one door closes, another door opens and if it doesn't, use a sledgehammer.

"you and your stupid theories, hahaha"

I'm thankful for the people (and person) I've met, for all the fun times we've had and we're going to have. Thankful for my health now that my back is feeling way better (but my ears get plugged every now and then) Thankful for the health of everyone else around me. The year is coming to a close soon. Got to start reflecting on next year's agenda. And I have one already:

'All As Next Semester'


rock on

No comments: