Sunday, December 07, 2008

sunday's a bummer day

Got this crazy idea from one of Matthew's blog posts. Basically, you put your MP3 player on Shuffle and write down the FIRST line of every English song you hear. You do this twenty(20) times. Then you take the first line of the TWENTY-FIRST(21th) song and you put that as your TITLE. So in the end you have this crazy song/poem thing. Haha you might get really wacky stuff. Here's what I got:


She's a Loaded Gun

How long, how long will I slide?
Can't stop addicted to the shindig
The prophets of God have left you solaced indeed
Woe to you oh Earth and Sea

Then as it was, then again it will be
What I got you got to give it to your Mama
Psychic spies from China try to steal your mind's elation
End of passion play, crumbling away

I got a mellowship, I got a fellowship
Virginia death threat, Virginia creeper vine
I just got the news today you were dying
Kill for gain, I shoot to maim

It's early morning, the sun comes out
Step right up and listen please
Now you've got something to die for
Blank stares from broken men

Say, yes they know that you've hurt yourself another time
All aboard, stitch in time
We don't want them, we want everything
Can I get your hand to write on?


A bit of RHCP, a bit of metal and omg, not even one MELLOW SONG. Haha. Very funny but worth a try. Go try it out.

rock on

1 comment:

§ t ø ï ç said...

The stanzas flow really well which shows what genre of songs you listen to mostly..hah.

First stanza is my fave.