Monday, November 17, 2008

=\

My poem backfired. Then again, I'm not much of a writer let alone a poet. Oh well. Hahaha. Three more days. Hopefully three more days are all you need. =)

Strictly. No. Cold. Beverages.

In the meantime, Leslie and I are 'embarking' on this insane quest to try and play Warhammer (table-top miniatures game) without actually having to BUY or PAINT the damn things. We're going to be economical Singaporeans and make them out of MOUNTING BOARD. My good ole friend mounting board. Print the images (or draw if I'm that inspired) and then paste them onto the pieces of already cut board and TA DA! 2D miniatures pronto!

Why am I doing this? Why would I want to bury myself into total geek-ness and leave everything else behind? What the hell is happening to my life? xD

I don't know the answer to all those questions. If you do, let me know k?

Rock on

AHHH. Don't disown me for being a Geek. Don't judge me =X

No comments: