Thursday, November 13, 2008

ik houd van

Amazing. This just has to be THE most fulfilling assessment I've ever had. And for good practise, I'll write PROPERLY from now on. My i will be I and sentences will start with a capitol letter. Lol. Kinda looks weird.

So assessments are over and all there's left are my two essays and my IA journal. That shouldn't be a problem when i know a certain essay queen =x (thanks Rina!) So, with all the time in the world now, it's time to hit the GYM! Time to swim. Time to watch loads of TV and slaaaaacckkkk with 3MC buddies. And time, for...=]

These few days have been, different? But in a good way. Time spent at the library and everywhere else but especially the library. It's just simply awesome. I never knew i could open up so much and actually be understood. The sense of maturity we have, it's just great and its so much fun to be with you.

But nobody has to know. And nobody will know =]

rock on

No comments: