Wednesday, April 16, 2008

repercussions

if anyone has a sure-cure 100% chopped-guarantee(hahaha luqman) remedy for SORE THROAT do give it to me NOW. cause ive been coughing like smoker for the past few days. and now i cant sleep cause every now and then i wake up when i cough.

so anyway most of us have school. to some of us its a brand new lease in life. for others its just starting to get interesting and for the rest you guys are like 'yippee! im going to graduate soon!'. but for me, yes small insignificant speck of dust me, life will be very stagnant for the next few months. yes, im a poly dropout. never in my 18 (going 19) years of life have i ever thought i'd be this way. however, i still got school though, just that it starts this july. that means i'll graduate 2 years later than my peers (3 if you count the JC batch) go into army late (humiliation) and im gonna be asked tons of questions like 'oh why did you change course?'

im like feeling the repercussions of my actions now. the consequential sequences that will follow is going to be bad, very bad till i enter school again. but not unless i start doing something about it. ive started drawing again, but not as frequent as the past whereby i'll draw anything that comes to mind. im starting to go gym again which is good but its dampened by this irritating cough and my incurable/persistent insomnia. oh god please let me lead a more meaningful year this time round. dont let me squander away my life moments ever again and let me excell in my interests. let me have just enough for myself and let me be humble and appreciate whatever i have. and let me strive for a better future. amin.

you know i think when you ask god for something, youve got to be really honest about it. and when he wants to give it to you he doesnt directly give it to you. he kinda presents the opportunity and then its up to you to take it. ok fine..i ripped it off evan almighty. but thats how i think anyways.

i havent seen ian or sam these few days. it all started when they wana watch soccer at desmond's place but somehow i was kinda infuriated (dont ask why i dont know) and so i didnt join them. then they started to make plans on going to my place to watch soccer. which is fine. but then things started to turn sour when they suddenly changed direction and headed to desmond's place. twice. which doesnt really surprise me at all. make me wait for all i care. but i am not angry i am a patient amigo and i just let it pass.

haha i met htat win the other day and we went to the gym. and let me tell you this. never..run..with..an..NSF cause i tell you, your legs will die at about 2km. at least for us people that dont exercise everyday lah. yes i go gym but my stamina is like shit. i didnt really like running. but now i have to cause if you want to survive NS you gotta run and run. hamster mode. and running makes you lose fat too (you hear me all you diet-ers? not eating = anorexia). thanks htat for the insider. and htat's a combat medic trainee. he says its shit cause you got 9 weeks to study 14 thick books of medical stuff. sucks eh. imagine carrying a gun which youre not allowed to use.

so i typed alot today and it feels gratifying. see you next time, with pics!

rock on..

love you..

No comments: