Thursday, October 11, 2007

suddenly

i just realised that this blog is like 3 years old. i dont know but isnt the recent trend these days is to keep deleting your older blog and make a new one, and doing that time after time?

ok so yeah, i have finally changed my blogskin, much to the joy of some of you out there. personally, i dont like to change things much unless they really needed changing. just like my aquarium tank water. after so long on my relentless pursuit in achieveing crystal clear water for my turtle, i have given up. for now.

there just isnt enough time these days. school has always been there to bite you in the behind, with class always ending at 5pm and submissions every other week. its a bummer really. years ago i looked forward to going to school everyday. now im like waking up each morning, fighting that sleep demon spirit that wants so bad for me to continue sleeping.

and talking about sleeping, i think i have insomnia. yes, i cant sleep anymore. well, not during the night lah. "ok now i have the strength to try and finish my work at night". its not as easy as you think it is.

rock on..

love you..

No comments: