Thursday, October 25, 2007

18

Happy Birthday i guess.

and this is the 170th post! yeah..

went out to had the dinner at vivocity. and i didnt even get to pay! whoah! xD first time people treat me to dinner. so ecstatic sia. i actually felt like having lobster but i must pity my friends right? its so long since i had lobster, the halal king of seafood.

we went to this place called fig n olive. it was substantial. not that good but ok lah. the service hmm..passable i think. didnt buy drinks there (except for me), cause it was too expensive and not worth it really. sometimes i wonder wether restaurants these days are even worth the money at all!

then, we went back to desmond's cause he had something urgent. i didnt get to play motorstorm but thats ok cause i was listening to frusicante on his ipod and trying hard to play the LEFT-HANDED guitar. it was ok actually, despite the missing E string below. and thats why you cant play stairway to heaven ian, cause there is no E string.

and thank you for the people that plagued me with smses throughout the day and night. i REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it.

didnt get any prezzies this year. haha i usually dont get any presents so whats new eh?

anyway, couldnt celebrate with that special someone cause of her O levels. really very sad. i hate you O levels, despicable scum of the earth.

dont really feel like going soccer tomorrow. i feel like crawling onto my bed and sitting there alone all by myself. coccooned in my room like some lone insect, maybe counting the coins in my piggie bank.

18 years and still no drumkit. must save more, or hope for a miracle.

but miracles dont exist in my life anyhow.

rock on...

love you...

No comments: