Thursday, October 18, 2007

Em - G

there's nothing much going about these few days, besides the usual schoolwork, gym and class soccer. my turtle tried to swallow part of the filter system but i pulled it right out of its mouth just in time. my brother got new headphones and my other brother bought FIFA 08 which he is currently trying to complete.

its a pity, all my borthers are having holidays and im still having school. yet, micro-detailing is upon us. now im not going to complain about my work anymore. its immature and unprofessional. work is just work and as immanuel said, just do it.

now if i want to change course. IF. i still have to at least pass this semester or do well. haha. i doubt the latter. but still, i got to rough it out these few days. then i can make my final decision. its kinda disappointing like this. really sad actually. i will definitely miss my classmates.\

IF

no time for blogging nowadays. need to tie up lose ends. so there. will post a picture occassionally (rarely) though.

rock on..

love you..

No comments: