Thursday, April 12, 2007

psychic spies from china try to steal your mind's elation

believe you me, watching from the audience is much more nerve-wrecking than playing on stage. why? cause you have absolutely no control over how they are playing.



this year's SYF was silver again, much to the disappointment of many. i wouldn't imagine that they/we/i would go through this scene again. its like deja vu. on the other hand (there's always another hand isn't there?), they managed to maintain their silver.

nowadays me and sarah are like, quarreling over stuff. which is bad. but somehow we managed to settle everything. which is good. but looking at the rate of how fast these petty disputes come and go gives me false sense of security that our relationship can last. which is bad. and another thing is, i think someone is falling for me. which is worse.

almost every one of my friends will say, "oh you're still with sarah? that's so long.". and what? you expect it to be shorter? I'm just puzzled.

and to make things even worse, my school is starting next week, so i wont be coming for band anymore (serious). I'm sure she wont like it. she wants me to visit. but every time i come for band we're bound to maybe quarrel abit.

maybe the fire is dying. maybe the passion is no more. i dunno. haha. many of my friends are going through tough times. maybe now is the time i join them.

****

i wouldnt want to end this post on a solemn emo note. but thats the way it is now. ever since arsenal got kicked out of every major cup my life's been going down the gutter. and let me tell you gutters are always packed with dead pigeons and rotting leaves. i would rather be in the drain.

and i havent drawn anything. i just couldnt bring myself to do anything. shit la. why am i so emo? no. i cannot be emo. all these are not emo speak. just what happened. thats all. so sorry. no pictures to garnish this post. maybe next post ya?

and for those bandmembers who are sooo sad AND disappointed, go read daryl's post on the band blog. i got the linked by the way..

<<<< its over here

rock on...

love you...

No comments: