Sunday, April 22, 2007

hey

today is a slow day. 'cause today is sunday?

played lan yesterday, with ian and sam. CnC 3. oh hell, it was loads of fun. my second time playing the game. something new. yet, so familiar. at first i used some GDI nonsense, only to fall in love with the Skrin. hahaha. you wouldnt imagine how devastatingly poweful they are. the memorable match of the day would be the 3rd match, where we were up against 3 medium enemies (relax, we are still noobish). sam's base was almost wiped out, if i had come to late. the poor lad didnt build any anti-air and the enemy Skrin sent like 3 or 4 of their warships (cant remember name). luckily, i had a battalion of skrin planes (also cant remember name) to help him. all was lost when his base was struck by the enemy superweapon.

hahahahaha.

and what followed shortly, was the destruction of the enemy forces, thanks to my imba army of tripods! (yes, theyre tripods). plus i had this imba mothership...

ian: hey, whats that?
me: the mothership
sam: cannot attack meh? doing nothing..
me: attacking..

*on screen* the mothership charges..

FIRE!!!

then theres this thin laser that charges down onto the enemy defences, wiping them out completely.

sam/ian: what the fuck!!??
me: XD

then ian said: dzak..i bomb your base can anot?
me: huh? well..look at your base la

ian looks at his base. 5 huge skrin warships flanked by medium tanks crowd around his power plants...

ian:...
me: you still wana bomb my base?

fun time we had yesterday night. completely cheered me up.

****

sarah and i are okay now. thank you all.

before i forget, a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my unofficial sis. take care now aite?

sorry today no pictures. architecture = busy course = lots to think about (like where to put toilet..lol jk)..

love you..

rock on...

No comments: