Thursday, April 26, 2007

is rain-ing again

"..no leh, you draw nicer than me what. my drawings all suck.."



i've been very busy the last few days, slogging on my school work. three projects together, all at one go. the dateline's ('deadline') on monday next week and its very stressing once you know that things might not finish on time. then again, things never finish on time. my drawings look abit untidy lately, very shaky. i told my friend:

me: its been very long time since i drew anything architectural..
friend: but you keep drawing those dragons and samurai instead right?
me: hell yeah..


a few pics




my messy workstation at home.




its an awful drawing really. zaha hadid's spittelau housing.



sometimes i think that my fate is all wrong. like you know, you're in the wrong place and everything just doesnt seem to fit. however, there is also this false sense of destiny that what you're doing now is actually supposed to happen and that you are suppose to fulfill it. damn. im just talking crap.

hahaha..i like playing with the different font sizes. there is this hierarchy of big to small.

****

i finally got to go to the gym today. though sam was a bit late. not alot of time actually, cause school ended at 3. music class was awesome! easily the best module i have so far. my group is the totally nonsense group that kept giving all the weird and funny answers that made the whole class laugh..lah.

after gym me and sam went tiong for food. then he kept complaining he didnt want to go tuition. but i persuaded him to go cause his exams are near. might as well go eh? then i met angela and her friends at mac. crashed with her for awhile cause i didnt wana take the train at that time. too crowded. then when we were leaving i met poh gek with her friends as well. neat. i got someone to go home with. XD

then on the train i listened to GESS syf recording. ok. it didnt sound like gold. i kept complaining that trumpets were noisy. XD. kidding alrght?


****




and i so totally miss her.

rock on...

love you...

No comments: