Monday, February 19, 2007

back

hey..I'm back from Malaysia. nothing much happened there though. i don't really enjoy travelling. its too much of hassle. I'd rather stay at home and lepak. missed a whole bunch of things while over there - my girlfriend, my computer, my turtle, my friends. overseas-ing is no fun. especially if its only nearby. but i guess its better if its nearby. i tend to get homesick easily. if i were to go travelling, id go solely for exquisite food or for the arts. not to go to some hotel and dip in some pool or go to some theme park. we have all that here in Singapore don't we? i hate long bus trips/train trips/car trips. i wanna go by plane. "its my aeroplane".

oh and before i forget, a belated gong xi fa cai to all my Chinese peeps! may you be prosperous, long-lived, richer, smarter etc etc etc. XD. now that I'm back, I'm gonna work on my comic thingy. I'm doing something inspired by Samurai 7 (anime), the Seven Samurai (oldie), 300 that kinda thing. basically, samurai 7 or the seven samurai is based on a story of seven samurai that were hired to protect a local village from the threat of raiding bandits. what I'm doing is gonna be slightly similar. i hope.

rock on...

love you...

No comments: