Friday, February 16, 2007

blogging

i guess that blogging is for girls. mainly because girls are oh so passionate about customizing this and that. that's why they have tons of clothes - to customize themselves. and they tend to tag alot. oh, and gossip alot. that's what blogs are for (one of the reasons anyway). I'm not a girl. that's why i don't blog regularly. i just need a space where i can put my drawings and stuff. my typing is atrocious. and i friggin cant put pics here anymore. some kind of dumb problem.

that's why nobody reads my blog.

or is it cos nobody remembers me?

ooh that's sad.

anyway, I'm going overseas today. later. and of course, i never look forward to going overseas. i just don't like. i'd rather be at home. on the com, at band, soccer etc. i don't like to travel. unless. unless its with my friends. maybe in the future i wanna visit Italy. with Sam. of course with her too. i'll miss you sayang.

my computer's been giving me tons of problems. i hate the lagginess when i type. though this always happens during blogging. so damn you blogger. my com's full of viruses. all thanks to the limitless people out there who have nothing better to do than make my life miserable by creating viruses and worms Trojans etc. and for what? these people should just die. and that stupid norton anti-virus is just shit to me. the internet just pisses me off.

mankind can be so wonderful as to create something called the internet. then, some Men will come along and jut waste it. dumbass people.

valentine was a cool day for me. i don't celebrate valentines though. my mom says only christians celebrate it. are you christian? i'm not. on that day i gave her a sweet anniversary gift and sent her off to higher mother tongue. then i went gym. cos every wednesday is gym day.

I'm a lousy artist by the way.



the power of God.

rock on...

love you...

No comments: