Tuesday, October 03, 2006

we believe

"we believe"


my schedule lately is packed to the brim with projects, assignments and drawings. more and more drawings. i bet that if you went to fill up a pick up truck with my drawings it would overflow and all four tires will bust.

nah, just kidding. i havent reached to that point.yet

i really enjoy drawing. sketching in particular. i remember when i was a small lad around the age of four? my mom said that i drew everyday. my first drawing, that i kept drawing and drawing the whole day, resembled a sea urchin. so yeah. maybe that was what i drew. sea urchins.

then after that i got fascinated with drawing whatever i could see in books, magazines, the television anything! my interest grew day by day as i slowly honed my ability. but not to perfection.

not yet anyway.

a while later during the end of primary school i was hooked on drawing fantasy art. of dragons, knights, armies of the undead. all due to the wonderful game of magic. magic the gathering tcg has inspired me countless times, to pick up that pencil or pen and illustrate its world. from dominaria to mirrodin and then to the spiritual plane of kamigawa. fantasy art is truly amazing.

currently.

who knew that drawing buildings could be so much fun? apart from drawing the living (or in some cases undead) i have immersed myself into drawing landscape, buildings and etc. architecture, my current interest. my course.

till then, feel free to ask for drawings.

rock on...

love you..

No comments: