Sunday, October 29, 2006

busted bow

before i begin...



which has nothing to do with today's post...

a short insight in archery practise:

today wasnt a very good day. i wasnt on form. my arrows flew everywhere. i blame it on me not attending archery for the past two weeks.

AND.

unbeknownst to me, i was shooting 24lbs, 40cm face with a distance of 18m. so i guess my mistakes werent that phenomenally surprising.

hafiz said that at 30m every single mistake is amplified. you release wrongly and the arrow flies aomewhere else. scary sia. and he keeps telling me he wants to increase his poundage. and im like struggling with a 24lb bow.

but i was a wee bit proud. i shot 18m! but no grouping =( i must come earlier next time (i was late)

and i miss that busted bow.

rock on...

love you..

No comments: