Sunday, October 01, 2006

children

happy children's day.

went for archery training yesterday and,

OUCH!

hurt my left arm. but just a few bruises though.

i think, haha, i think its coz i overdrew. or isit coz my left arm wasnt in the right posture? wait wait i know! i wasnt standing perpendicular to the target! i was bending too much. then when i released the bowstring srtuck my left forearm. and even my bicep.

"oh i cant help you with that. your bicep is too big"

WHAT??

anyway it was real fun. i think. at the end of the day i got a good feeling of how things work out and about form and blah blih blah tachnical stuff about archery.

its like you want to shoot more and more and more and keep shooting till you get that target. hahaha! then there was this instance where me hafiz and another guy were shooting the same board. and guess what? haha. all of us shot within the yellow!

amazing.

rock on...

love you..

PS: dont give uo..study hard..im praying for you

No comments: