Monday, May 12, 2008

i think im being emotional here

you asked me "why you always have to go to ian, not ian go to you?"
well then, "why i always have to go to sarah and not sarah go to me?"
im pulling my hair out
when was the last time you tagged on my blog?
when was the last time you did something for me
i drew alot for you
=(
im going swimming

sarah lee yanar says:
den tell me wat do you wan

raeborn says:
i want you to appreciate me
i can never get the things i wan
its depressing
i go see you, do your work, carry your bag
buy you food
share my food
share my money
sarah lee yanar says:
y r u saying all this?
raeborn says:
because its not fair

sarah lee yanar says:
juz break up if u dnt lyk it

raeborn says:
so like that is it?
you make me do all that and then u running away
what are you using me isit?
is that it?
when i ask you for something like right now, you run away??
is that it?
what only when im sick or coughing then you care about me?
who messages you now anyway?
me right?
who thinks about you day and night
i know you got a lot of work
but then cant you just pause and give me a decent slice of your time?
when i was taking architecture, i always stopped for a while to give some time to you
its not that i go hang out with my friends ALL THE TIME right?
your not being fair to me
three years already
oh and im very sure you wont be free on wednesday right
so ive been tricked
fooled by you
used by you
is that it?
i cant take it anymore
3 years sarah
3 years ive been looking after you
IS IT WRONG TO HAVE SOMETHING BACK IN RETURN?
i want to kill myself
so that im away from everyone
so i can be alone
alone all to mself
no one to look after and no one to look after me
its the most equal treatment ever
cause you just run way again, by signing off like that
YOU ALWAYS DO THAT, YOU ALWAYS RUN AWAY FROM ME.

No comments: