Saturday, July 05, 2008

gig



kinda catchy..i love the lightsabers for drumsticks at the back part

went with sarah to the earshot at artshouse for some performance thingy. no, not me performing. my brother asked me to go actually, so if he didnt tell me i wouldnt have bothered anyway. thats why i looked so sian the other day, if you were there and you saw me.

another reason is because i am currently sick from staying up all night long, consecutively. all the sleepless nights have finally taken its toll on me and now im stuck with having a slight fever and a cold. trust me it sucks to be sick. id rather be out jamming or gymming. its going to be roughly a week till school starts and i better rest up. no more late nights and no more over-exertion man. but shit, i promised chiu yee im going to her sisters concert tomorrow. more band.

band band band. im kinda sick of band anyway. im sure there is some strife within the 'politicians' in the band and im sure as hell NOT going to be involved with it. in a weeks time im starting out with a new lease of life, something i do not want to add politics too. hey its your own problems, dont mix me into it.

ive not been myself lately. im kinda down and upset most of the time. but maybe its just because of my flu and fever. so after a while it should turn out fine again.

missing you already , love you..

rock on..

No comments: