Wednesday, March 07, 2007

sushi

if you haven't noticed all my blog entry titles have absolutely no link to whatever is posted. most of them anyway.


nothing much today. didn't go gym or anywhere else. abit low on the dough. so here's a few pics. okay just two.



look! an alien! XD she is so totally going to kill me for this!






someone puked onto the mrt doors. it smelled like a cross between canned sardines and rotting bread. OK i was standing way to close. i thought i could tahan the smell but it was worse than unbearable. so i blasted my music player to keep me distracted. luckily i found a seat soon after.


this is my wall mural. serious. beside my bed. every night i would stare meaninglessly at it. like it would move anytime i wasn't looking at it. all the hands. and that's me by the way. when i had hair. haven't completed it though. wanted to add more colours. if i had the money to buy more markers that is.

rock on...

love you...

No comments: