Saturday, August 12, 2006

the ian post

wow! ian wrote a very very nice story about me on his blog. its kinda old actually. i love hearing nice nice stories about me. im kinda humored =). i was laughing throughout the whole post.

since he has written a little something about me, i (supposedly NAFA's guy),will write something about him.

"the ian story"

i recalled something about a 'problem'?. look, if there is anything, anything at all, just say. DONT say, "there is something"..or.."issue".

what?? what isit?? you know what you're doing? its like trying to say "can you see that small speck of oxygen molecule on ur face?"

"where?"

"its right there cant you see it?"

imagine this. someone goes right up to you and says "there's an issue coming up"

"what?"

"i dunno. but there's an issue. amongst us."

"what?!"

"i dunno. you have to think about it yourself."

"$&&%^#*&??"

cool huh?

and

if there is NOTHING...then why would you say there is something?

isnt it like saying "wow! armstrong is super thin sia!"

and

i get terribly pissed when someone, anyone, talks about my girl. you dont know her.i do. zip it.

BUT.

i have to admit that i can get a lil cranky at times.

however, im still your brother. i will always be your brother. i already apologised if you havent noticed.

why i am doin this is cause. i believe in an eye for an eye. you punch me (physically) i wont punch you back. i wont. i will never punch a brother.

but.

if you rant about me in your blog like some overgrown baby on some bicycle that has no seat then of course ima gona get you back.

please. if upset with me, just say it straight in my face.

i wont eat you.

and samuel will never ever beat me to a pulp.

and yes, i have growned up.

stop being childish.

****

phew. that felt good.

i love all my brothers, including you.

but please, dont talk behind my back.

never~

rock on..

love you..

No comments: