Wednesday, August 23, 2006

hahaha

its about 6 in the morning.

i really have nothing to post these few days. apart from going gym and back to band nothing special ever happens. i've spent most of my 'philosophical writing' (as valerie would call it) on writing 'chapters from the old testament' (as darryl would call it) on the band blog. i think im spent. im gona get wasted soon.

no cash too. how's a guy gona enjoy his holidays? it's either my income is too low or my expenditure is too high.

anyway, jonathan's birthday is coming up next week. though he's not a very close friend of mine, i think im gona draw him something. sam's birthday is coming up as well. im definitely gona have to draw him something. he's a good friend, besides all the childish tantrums.

and isnt it a coincidence that my birthday, his birthday and her birthday all fall on the same day but different month and year?

my brother is really getting on my nerves. no. my brotherS. one keeps banging on his stupid guitar. what's worse is that he managed to find the wire for the amplifier. and he keeps blasting gawd awful music on the computer.

the other brother i think is too spoiled. way too spoiled. just because your the youngest doesnt mean people should spoil you.

i think i'll end it for now.

rock on...

love you...

No comments: