Wednesday, January 20, 2010

gollum

I lost a lot of weight. I weigh about 52kg now. I used to be 56kg tops. 53-4ish is my average weight I guess. I could check if I am underweight but I forgot how to do the BMI thing. Oh wait, for all of life's answers, there is Google. Hold on.


Oh. It's 19.3

Anything below 18.5 is underweight. Anything above 25.0 is overweight so I guess I'm fine.


I think I'm not the only one who's thinking this but Digital and Time-based Media II sucks big time. I don't think it's Terrence. I just think it's the long hours you have to spend sitting in front of the com to do work. But Dzaki, don't you waste all of eternity on Facebook? Why yes, of course I do. Facebook is boring yes but it's a lot more enjoyable and less strenuous than Flash. Maybe it's just me. I just prefer a more hands-on thing.

And I miss doing intaglio. The inking process can be so..meditative.

Have you guys seen Jian Yao's drawing at the Hak Tai gallery? I want to learn how to do that. It's just awesome AND it's not super big. A big fail on me when I attempted the A1 elephant man trevvy thing. Very big fail. It's the crawl-into-a-big-hole-fail. Man that sucks.

And the Art Leadership thing. I'm having mixed feelings for it. Maybe it's the uncertainty.


rock on

No comments: