Sunday, December 06, 2009

nervous gundark

Well here I am. At home on a Sunday. Alone. But that's cause I was over at Sam's yesterday watching soccer. If I knew one thing that was for sure, the weekend is the time for soccer. And getting wasted staying up all night at whoever's house. I so did not expect coming home to an empty house but that's fine. Cause Sunday is slack day. Sunday itself is every single reason out there to take a break and relax. Sunday is awesome. Barney much?

So this year I am not spending Christmas with Jules. She's going to have this awesome frosty Christmas with her family over in Holland! She needs this I know. For like two weeks before assessment she was this nervous train wreck. Just like every other assessment. Hah. She'll be there for a month, so it's not only Christmas it's also New Year's and Ian's birthday. But the last one isn't that important. Hah I'm kidding Ian (if you happen to read this but I know you don't)

Also I haven't done any drawings. Cause I was thinking, break from art school right? So why'd you have to draw even in the holidays.

Cause I need to =\

Which reminds me. I haven't gotten round to starting, let alone finishing, the drawing for the Europe trip exhibition for next year. I am so screwed because I changed my initial idea. And if possible, I wanna do it A1 or A0. Haha awesome right. How the hell am I going to get that framed?

I didn't know why I blogged today. Usually it's about some drawing or stuff like that. Do I only live for school now. I don't know.



rock on

No comments: