Friday, September 25, 2009

busy busy busy

I'm busy busy super busy. Things are starting to get hectic. And the nights are getting later. Should I slack abit, go about at my own pace, knowing that I will eventually finish everything on time? Or should I chiong and finish, and eventually have free time to do EXTRA work, or finish with a lot of spare time? (but burn myself out eventually)

Health's starting to not feel good. Been coughing and having muscle strains (not cramps, thats feminine) rushing here and there for time, waking up later, stressing about the quality of work.

When you just don't know what is expected of you at the table, and you have no idea what others are bringing to the table, you just don't know what to do right. Like should you reprint that edition that you don't like, or go and touch up that statue of David drawing because you feel slightly insecure.

But why am I thinking so competitively. Why can't I just do art for art's sake and learn it naturally and not train ahead?

For grades.

The world is commodified and competitive. In school it's about grades. That's the underlying death.



rock on

No comments: