Thursday, July 09, 2009

what's jamming?

Jammed with the guys today at some jamming place called Stone Jamz. Yeah with the z at the back. It's somewhere off Clarke Quay at the shophouses there. So there was me, Ian, Desmond, Sharmen, Toon and Julie =D Ian and Toon came late. The guitar amps were noisy. The drums..they were passable but still better than my stock Pearl at home. We had a lot of fun man, like singing randomly, Ian doing crazy dancing and it all ended with me and Desmond just jamming it out drums and guitar. Thanks all for coming. We jam again soon.

So this morning I was by myself at Raffles City mac eating big breakfast (it's been a long while) waiting for Shu Anne and her filming people. Supposed to help her with this video thing. Well basically I is the main actor character. They're supposed to do this video about a person with some interesting hobby thing. So art was the hobby la. More than a hobby actually but nevermind. I had to do some crazy shots, like I was supposed to act like I was inspired and then suddenly walk away. So weird. But I had fun so it's ok.

School's starting in two weeks.


rock on

No comments: