Friday, April 03, 2009

progress

meow


When you stay up late at night knowing there's going to be school tomorrow you suddenly realise that you're taking time for granted. I'm so sorry I did not immediately fall asleep. I do not possess that kind of ability. Unlike someone I know ;) But here's a dream.

I dreamt that in the future my friends (which set of friends I do not remember but to take a guess I think my NAFA friends and 3MC) gave me a bike. Like one of those kawasakis but bigger. It was very old and salvaged from different bikes. How do I know this? It was blue, green, red and copper brown all at the same time. And then before the dream faded it dawned upon me that I don't have a bike license. How was I supposed to ride it?

So now I'm going to try and fall asleep. And I'm going to dream that this time, I'll get my license. Then I can ride my bike. I know. Good night.



rock on

No comments: