Saturday, March 07, 2009

to make it official

Yes. I am going on a school trip to Italy and France this June. Luckily I have J-dawg and part of the 'family' goin along too so that's not gonna be too lonely (with year 2s I don't even know =x)


So I went to catch the Nerves on the opening day of NOISE Singapore and Syaq plays the drums like a possessed animal on drugs. Haha. Quite cool actually. He doesn't really play the technical stuff but he just plays it so real. Something like Chad Smith but with more hair.

I'm still stuck with a lot of school work. I haven't done the essays. I haven't completed anatomy. I haven't finished the vector art thing and I haven't even started on the photomontages (this one i think i'll anyhow do) There's still 2d to do and we don't have enough textures.

But technical drawing and watercolor are done. (shhh, don't tell anybody i freehanded the ellipses)


rock on
you make me soar into space without them astronaut suits

No comments: