Monday, September 17, 2007

the First step

most of the time, before i start to draw anything, i would freak the hell out.

why?

cause im not confident of my abilities anymore. i have begun to lose focus and not believe in myself anymore.

i think i have a knack for drawing. but what do i do with it? i put it aside and do something else that's totally irrelevent. like watching soccer xD.

someone told me before. "there are tons of people out there who are not talented yet they are not afraid to draw and show people."

then me being me would reply, "so? whats the point of showing when there's nothing there" and then she'll get fed up cause she'd lost xD.

but i think im gona change. im thinking of a 'one-drawing-a day' kinda policy. torturing myself. torture myself at gym now you wana torture yourself in art. way to go mate.

rock on

love you

No comments: