Wednesday, June 06, 2007

call me

its been so lonely without her.

and she wont come for band no more.

the cruel inhumanity of love.

Ive got sore legs and blisters on my feet. my arms fall heavy to my sides. i limp as i walk. my lips are forever dry and my face shows nothing but exhaustion. see, that's what you get from poly50 training, street soccer AND gym - in three consecutive days. bugger.

I'm tired and i yearn for my love.

but there's good news!

next week marks the start holidays...

yeah, holidays start next week and we begin with a study trip to KL. after that the guys are going to CAGE at kallang to play. yup. Ive never been there before, hope these blisters heal before then. I'm gonna have so much fun next week enjoying air-con in the hotel, hotel breakfast, hotel beds etc. and the thing about hotels is that they're cleaner than resorts! and after the trip its a showdown in the CAGE. i hope i don't get thrashed that badly, though it is inevitable that i WILL get thrashed. just wanna have a good game, good time. AND after that, i will get to see her!

so all is not lost eh?

been feeling abit piratey these days.

rock on...

love you..

No comments: