Sunday, November 05, 2006

byob

bring your own bow

archery:

i guess it wasnt too bad. my groupings were coming back to me again. 18m? no problem. i already knew my sight for that distance. basically, my posture was ok. i learned to push forward and anchor. i still couldnt 'stone' that long. i guess im too hasty. the only thing i have to work on from now on is my release. it was good that there were seniors who helped me out. i guess now i know that there are people out there who would talk to juniors. i kinda hate segregation. also, once my release is good, im gona concentrate on my groupings. by far, i think that i have the best groupings amongst all the halfyears. i wouldnt want to be complacent now though.

and yeah, strange thing happened. hafiz placed this keeper's glove into the hole in one of the boards. then i accidentally shot into the hole and it went through the glove. actually it was a bad shot cus i was aiming for the pin. but hey, a lil humor doesnt hurt.

****

now im just waiting for her return. tomorrow. then im gona call her. then there's band on tuesday so yeah. band died a long time ago. im the one that evens the dirt on the grave.

rock on...

love you...

No comments: