Thursday, June 08, 2006

blue skies turned to gray

" cause you had a bad day, tkae me one down, blah..ETc"

having bad days lately. coming home tired, downtrodden and sad. messy room, messy bed. home alone? probably. irritating brothers surround me. sad.

and why?

i dont really know actually. but i account it all to :

SCHOOLWORK....

and,

PEOPLE....

yea. thats about it i guess. let me explain.

you may think that i should be lucky that my course is in-course assessment. think again. do you know how it feels like to have projects and projectwork getting shoved into your face day after day after day? you dont. cause you dont want to. it sucks.

and the people. not that i want to shoot at anybody, but im kinda like a nice guy. no backstabbing, no gossiping, no nothing. but still, people talk behind my back. sure i've gotten used to it but hey, take it easy cowboy. every guy has its limits.

which brings me to my patience level...

currently it doesnt look too good. the only thing that can cool me down is either appeasement or sarah.

sarah

sarah sarah sarah

i love you

at the end of the day, it all boils down to this incredibly lonely feeling. everyone's busy. including you. sometimes we dont have no one to talk to. and sometimes we do. but that doesnt mean we shouldnt look out for each other. humans. listen to me. take care of one another. why is it that we let our egos get in the way?

and then i miss her. its a plauge. it doesnt stop nor end. i have dreams. i crave. i miss. i want. i need. i lust.

but i guess we're having a not so good times these holidays. i cant see her so often. and there are "new rules" too. which really really bites me. but i have no choice. it is not in my power to go against her. i have to follow. to obey. which i dont mind. but it bugs me, to not be able to do certain things again.

it just isnt fair. u guys are lucky.

asses.....

rock on..

No comments: