Wednesday, February 08, 2006

beatles

oh how i love the beatles. till now their music still lives, that british pop rock band. they were my first band, heavily influenced by my father. i really enjoyed them. im listening to their songs, only accoustically. no singing, no percussion. just accoustic guitars. take a break from all that head banging rock and roll and listen to some serenity. classics like 'here comes the sun' to 'hey jude' to the ever memorable 'yesterday' (my fave). i told my dad i wanted to play the guitar and he laughed and smiled. he loves playing the six-stringed instrument. i told him i wanted bass. and then he said bass is super easy. easy for him of course. my dad is really a pro when on guitar. you know that time we talked about making our own band with me on drums. that would be cool; if we had drums!

ive been slacking alot lately. not going to gym. but thats ok i guess. i'll get that body i want. someday. maybe sooner. or later. but im gona make it sooner. haha. stop being lazy dzaki. stop it! go out there and lift some weights! oh..slacking also includes not drawing! omg. im supposed to be drawing something everyday but na-ah.

can some kind soul out there please teach me the 'hows' of photobucket? i really would like to post my artwork on my blog. that way i can receive comments (good/bad) so that i can improve you see.

anyhow thats it for today. love you sayang..

rock on...

No comments: