Sunday, October 23, 2005

...mugger-ing...

listening to sum 41...and more metal...but will it hurt? turn on the emotional beast in me? hahaha..i never thought of that. anyway, dumb o levels are coming up..with chem prac on the first day..and that's on my birthday! haix...how i wish i could just relax and slack...i can, actually...but i'd rather not.

i didnt apply for study leave. i mean, what for? i'd rather go to school and suck more knowledge from my peers. it's better that way. staying at home is BORING. ok, thats a lie. its just that there are way too many distractions-the com, magic, sleeping (i do this in school as well), tv (not many shows but hey, it hypnotises!) and maple of course!

fasting month is going on well with me. haha. can even find time to go to the gym and work out. guess i'm that strong. however, my brothers are getting too irritating for me. i'm resorting to punches now. i don't care if they die! hahaha! get out of my life and space dweebs! (im not supposed to curse and swear while fasting)..

band. i think its gotten worse! i think they still cant play. well, there goes our legacy. but i believe they will get better..(in a million years!) ( joking! XP).. hahahaha! i have got to teach them how to play the snare..and the drums..and wan fen IS getting a bit keen on playing the drums..so i guess it won't hurt for me to come back. i'll take it as they need me :). but i can only come back after the Os. if not ms tan will shoot me down like a dog!

anyway, thats all for now.

Rock on...

No comments: